Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

TODAY'S LOOK: DON'T NEED SUN WHEN YOU HAVE THESE

Where are you, my dearest sun? Your absence has put me through many miserable months, spent half lethargically, and half in close contact with high-calorie foods! I need your blessed rays back to shine on me and free me from my seasonal depression.
Or... You know what? I don't need you. I have these bright green pants. Go fudge yourself, you unfaithful celestial body!
See, I am happy without you, even if the wind blows in my face. Why? Because not only did I get my lusciously green pants on sale this weekend, but also a jacket (240 down to 60), a wallet (150 down to 40) and the very sweater which I paired those with (150 down to 40). By the way, all of these (and many more!) were totally reasonable and tasteful purchases, nothing of the usual desparate "OK, I have some money and it's the last day of sales... Hmmm, a happy squirrel and nut print on neon pink oversize jumper? Might totally work!" Just an adult woman making adult choices. Single-colored plain silhouette multi-purpose shirts super-cheap at Zara? Yes, please. Decorative black jacket with a golden baroque pattern? I'll take it! (And soon, I'll show it to you, too!)

The tag from the sweater showing? Well, I'd rather not, but...
OK, sun, I lied. I still want you back, frowny face.


Pull & Bear sweater
Pull & Bear pants
H&M shirt
H&M coat and scarf
CCC boots
River Island bag
& and that's it! Plain old, plain old winter stuff, you know.

1 comment:

  1. So so adorable is your rant at the sun! I love love love it! These skinnies look so good and just waiting for spring around the corner! I hear you about the calories and boy have I been bad this winter!!! LOL!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I appreciate each and every one of your comments!
Dzięki! Doceniam każdy Wasz komentarz!